ISTANBUL, September 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Turkcell (NYSE:TKC, ISE: TCELL), the leading technology and communication company in Turkey has announced its new Corporate Social Responsibility project, '‘Developers of the Future.'’ The project aims to guide the dynamic youth population towards becoming mobile application developers and effective players in the ever growing global application market. Those to be trained through the http://www.turkcell.com.tr/gelecegiyazanlar portal will be able to use Turkcell services to develop mobile applications and software for platforms like Android, iOS and Windows Phone which appeal to millions.
- Open to everyone from all skill levels, and will also provide training, development and mentoring options.
- The software developers will be given consultation support throughout the training process by prominent professionals in the field of mobile applications.
- Those who receive "Achievement Certificates" in the program with successful projects will be given priority in employment opportunities, both in the Turkcell group and the ecosystem created by its business partners.
- Furthermore, the applications that are developed within the scope of the project will be offered to users through Turkcell's application store T-Market. In addition, monthly activities, competitions and conferences are being planned where participants can gather in different settings to exchange information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV