- $100 per metric ton (USD) for DuPont™ Ti-Pure® titanium dioxide (TiO 2) grades sold in the Asia Pacific and Latin America regions.
- $100 per metric tonne (USD) for DuPont™ Ti-Pure® titanium dioxide (TiO 2) grades sold in the dollar markets or EUR €75 per metric tonne in Eurozone markets in Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
- Five cents per pound (USD) for DuPont™ Ti-Pure® titanium dioxide (TiO 2) grades sold in the North America region with the exception of DuPont™ RPS Vantage™ titanium dioxide products sold into paper and paperboard applications, which will be managed separately.
DuPont Titanium Technologies Announces A Price Increase For Ti-Pure® Titanium Dioxide
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.