WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont announced today that it will increase prices on all of its titanium dioxide (TiO 2) products sold in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America and the Asia Pacific regions effective Oct. 1, 2013, or as contracts allow, as follows:
- $100 per metric ton (USD) for DuPont™ Ti-Pure® titanium dioxide (TiO 2) grades sold in the Asia Pacific and Latin America regions.
- $100 per metric tonne (USD) for DuPont™ Ti-Pure® titanium dioxide (TiO 2) grades sold in the dollar markets or EUR €75 per metric tonne in Eurozone markets in Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
- Five cents per pound (USD) for DuPont™ Ti-Pure® titanium dioxide (TiO 2) grades sold in the North America region with the exception of DuPont™ RPS Vantage™ titanium dioxide products sold into paper and paperboard applications, which will be managed separately.
DuPont Titanium Technologies is the world's largest manufacturer of titanium dioxide, serving customers globally in the coatings, paper and plastics industries. The company operates plants at DeLisle, Miss.; New Johnsonville, Tenn.; Edge Moor, Del.; Altamira, Mexico; and Kuan Yin, Taiwan; all of which use the chloride manufacturing process. The company also operates a mine in Starke, Fla. Technical service centers are located in Paulinia, Brazil; Mexico City, Mexico; Mechelen, Belgium; Dzerzhinskiy, Russia; Kuan Yin, Taiwan; Ichon, Korea; Shanghai, China; Hyderabad, India; and Wilmington, Del., to serve the Latin American, European, Middle Eastern, Asian and North American markets.
DuPont (NYSE: DD) has been bringing world-class science and engineering to the global marketplace in the form of innovative products, materials, and services since 1802. The company believes that by collaborating with customers, governments, NGOs, and thought leaders we can help find solutions to such global challenges as providing enough healthy food for people everywhere, decreasing dependence on fossil fuels, and protecting life and the environment. For additional information about DuPont and its commitment to inclusive innovation, please visit http://www.dupont.com.
9/19/13The DuPont Oval Logo, DuPont™, The miracles of science™, Ti-Pure® and RPS Vantage™ are registered trademarks or trademarks of DuPont or its affiliates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV