Kaiser Permanente Recognized As Colorado's "Best Value" Health Plan For Top Quality And Affordability
DENVER, Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kaiser Permanente has been recognized for providing exceptional quality care and member satisfaction in new rankings by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). And now, for the first time this year, the health plan has earned a new designation as the region's "Best Value" health plan for diabetes care factors.
The "Best Value" designation is assigned to plans that excelled in two key requirements--- best quality of care and affordability for members. Kaiser Permanente Colorado is the highest-rated plan to receive that "Best Value" recognition for both Private plans (commercial) and Medicare. Plans that were considered for the "Best Value" designation provided data to NCQA on diabetes care factors, including frequency of inpatient visits and hospitalizations.
"NCQA's Health Insurance Plan Rankings 2013-2014" lists Kaiser Permanente as the top-rated private health plan in Colorado and No. 13 in the nation. The health plan was also recognized for having the No. 4 Medicare plan in U.S. This is the fifth year in a row Kaiser Permanente Colorado has been among the top five Medicare plans in the nation.*
"In order for health care to be recognized as high value, it needs to demonstrate exceptional quality and to be affordable. We are honored to receive this important designation from NCQA this year, recognizing Kaiser Permanente's commitment to providing our members with top quality care and value," said Regina Berman, Kaiser Permanente Colorado vice president of quality and resource stewardship.* Reference to "NCQA's Private Health Insurance Plan Rankings 2013-2014" and "NCQA's Medicare Health Insurance Plan Rankings 2013-2014."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV