KRC acquired 360 Third Street in late 2011 when the building was 9% occupied by media conglomerate, ComCast SportsNet who uses the space to broadcast its CSN Bay Area programs. Building off Comcast’s studio, 360 Third Street was able to attract Pac-12 Enterprises, who signed an 11-year lease almost immediately after KRC closed on the acquisition. The multi-floor lease agreement with PAC-12 Enterprises included the creation of a state-of-the-art studio for PAC-12’s broadcasting arm. In addition to ComCast SportsNet and PAC-12 Enterprises, the roster of tenants at 360 Third Street currently includes KNTV, AKQA, Square Trade, Flurry, Real Page and Clinkle.
About Kilroy Realty Corporation . Kilroy Realty Corporation, a member of the S&P MidCap 400 Index, is a real estate investment trust active in major West Coast office markets. For over 65 years, the company has owned, developed, acquired and managed real estate assets primarily in the coastal regions of Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, the San Francisco Bay Area and greater Seattle. At June 30, 2013, the company owned 13.5 million rentable square feet of commercial office space. More information is available at http://www.kilroyrealty.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV