Edith Holly Is Recognized By Continental Who's Who As A Pinnacle Professional
OTTAWA, Ontario, Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Edith Holly is recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Pinnacle Professional in the field of Legal Services as a result of her role as Lawyer and Sole Practitioner with her independently owned firm, Edith M. Holly Law Office.
With over 25 years of experience in the field of Law, Edith specializes in the areas of Civil Administration Law; Human Rights; and Family and Military Law. As a result of her dedication and professionalism, Edith was the recipient of a Canada 125 Award in 1992.
Edith earned her M.S. Degree in War Studies from Royal Military College, and also holds a B.A. from the University of Windsor. Edith is currently a member of the Canadian Bar Institute, and C.C.L.A.
About UsContinental Who's Who has become one of the most respected and trusted publishers around the globe. We spotlight thousands of professional individuals and organizations each year who "stand-out" in their specific field. Included are executives and officials in business, science, education, philanthropy, religion, government, the fourth estate, finance, law, engineering, authors, the musically talented elite as well as numerous additional industries. Our mission at Continental Who's Who is to provide an exclusive internationally recognized world-class forum where members can create social, professional and business relationships. We provide resources, information and represent an atmosphere and opportunity to network, consult, showcase, educate, and empower, allowing for establishing new business relations to increase future success. We are committed to delivering the highest quality service to all our established members. Please visit us at www.continentalwhoswho.com Contact: Robert Basilin516-825-5634 email@example.com SOURCE Continental Who's Who
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV