TORONTO, Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - (TSX: KFS) (NYSE: KFS) Kingsway Financial Services Inc. (the "Company") announced today that its Series A and Series B warrants are approved for trading in the United States on the OTC Bulletin Board under the following ticker symbols:
- Series A Warrant: "KFSWF"
- Series B Warrant: "KFSYF"
The OTC Bulletin Board is a regulated quotation service that displays quotes, last sale prices, and volume information in over-the-counter equity securities. Additional information regarding the OTC Bulletin Board can be found at www.otcbb.com.
The ticker symbol for the Company's common shares on the TSX and NYSE will remain the same.
About the CompanyKingsway is a holding company functioning as a merchant bank with a focus on long-term value-creation. The Company owns or controls stakes in several insurance industry assets and utilizes its subsidiaries, 1347 Advisors LLC and 1347 Capital LLC, to pursue opportunities acting as an advisor, an investor and a financier. The common shares of Kingsway are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol "KFS." SOURCE Kingsway Financial Services Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV