Titan International, Inc. (NYSE: TWI) today announced that it is withdrawing the elements of its 2013 guidance relating to revenue and EBITDA. The Company does not anticipate issuing any further updated guidance until its 2014 guidance is issued by January 2014.
Safe harbor statement:
This press release includes forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including risks as detailed in Titan International, Inc.'s periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including the annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012. The Company cautions that any forward-looking statements included in this press release are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties and the Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements.
Titan International, Inc., a holding company, owns subsidiaries that supply wheels, tires, assemblies and undercarriage for off-highway equipment used in agricultural, earthmoving/construction and consumer applications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV