SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VCRA) today announced that its subsidiary, ExperiaHealth, a national leader in partnering with hospitals and health systems to humanize the healthcare experience, will convene its fifth semi-annual National Patient Experience Collaborative meeting on October 16-17, 2013, at The InterContinental Mark Hopkins hotel in San Francisco, Calif. This two day invitation only event, titled, "CXO Roundtable: Innovations in Human Experience," will assemble progressive medical providers and visionaries from over 30 U.S. healthcare organizations who are disrupting the status quo to improve the human experience of healthcare.
Patient experience is widely considered a key indicator of clinical outcomes and organizational growth. The Affordable Care Act affirmed this connection by withholding Medicare payments to hospitals with low patient satisfaction scores, high readmissions and other benchmarks. Improving the human experience of healthcare has become a top strategic priority for the majority of healthcare executives. To accelerate these improvements, ExperiaHealth founded the National Patient Experience Collaborative in partnership with Stanford University's Clinical Excellence Research Center. Its member healthcare organizations design care models that improve patient, family and staff experience and loyalty, accelerate strategies for market differentiation, and deepen the body of scientific evidence that links the human experience of care to improved outcomes.
Key speakers at the October CXO Roundtable include:
- Robert J. Henkel, FACHE, president and CEO, Ascension Health, and executive vice president, Ascension Health Alliance;
- David S. Chernow, president, Select Medical Corporation;
- M. Bridget Duffy, MD, co-founder, ExperiaHealth, and chief medical officer, Vocera Communications; and
- Arnold Milstein, MD, MPH, professor of medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, and director, Stanford's Clinical Excellence Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV