- La India commissioning in progress - mining and pad loading are now underway with initial leaching expected to begin in October 2013. Commercial production is anticipated in the first quarter of 2014.
- Mining and milling resumes at Goldex - Underground mining has started on the M and E zones, two of the several previously undeveloped satellite zones. The first gold pour is expected in October 2013, and the project remains on track to produce 15,000 ounces of gold in 2013. Mining remains suspended in the Goldex Extension Zone (GEZ).
Agnico Eagle Announces Development Project Update - La India Commissioning Underway And Mining And Processing Has Restarted At Goldex
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts