Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. (NYSE: SBY), declared today a quarterly dividend of $0.01 per share of common stock for the third quarter of 2013. This dividend is payable October 11, 2013 to common stockholders of record at the close of business on October 1, 2013.
Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp.
Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. is a Maryland corporation focused on the acquisition, renovation, leasing and management of single-family properties for rental income and long-term capital appreciation. Silver Bay currently owns single-family properties in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio and Texas. Silver Bay has elected to be taxed as a REIT for U.S. federal tax purposes. Additional information can also be found on the company’s website: www.silverbayrealtytrustcorp.com.
Additional InformationStockholders of Silver Bay, and other interested persons, may find additional information regarding Silver Bay at the SEC's Internet site at www.sec.gov or by directing requests to: Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp., Attn: Investor Relations, 601 Carlson Parkway, Suite 250, Minnetonka, MN 55305, telephone (952) 358-4400.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV