The New Jersey State Police Office of Forensic Sciences (OFS) Alcotest Inquiry System has been awarded a 2013 Digital Government Achievement Award (DGAA). Presented by the Center for Digital Government, this prestigious award highlights outstanding agency and department websites and applications that exemplify efficiency, functionality and innovation.
The Alcotest Inquiry System ( https://www.njportal.com/njsp/alcotest/) provides access to the results from breath alcohol tests that are administered when an individual is suspected of driving while under the influence of alcohol. Users have access to a variety of data through the Inquiry System, including instrument certification and breath test results. Information related to the specific individual tested, such as name, date of birth and driver’s license information is protected and not provided.
Since its launch in November 2012, the Alcotest Inquiry System has been a great benefit to many users. It provides a convenient tool, primarily for attorneys and pro se filers, to quickly and efficiently access breath alcohol test results. To date, the Inquiry System has had approximately 200,000 records requested and downloaded.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV