Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H), Meyer Jabara Hotels and Dewey Beach Enterprises (DBE) today announce the opening of Hyatt Place Dewey Beach, the first Hyatt-branded hotel in Delaware.
“Hyatt Place is designed for a lifestyle, not a demographic, and as a result, we are confident that everyone from business travelers to families on vacation will appreciate the intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food and beverage availability,” said Christine Strouss, general manager, Hyatt Place Dewey Beach.
Located on the Rehoboth Bay and footsteps from the Atlantic Ocean, this premier bay front resort destination is surrounded by lively nightlife and exceptional dining. Travelers can enjoy boating, parasailing, wake boarding, water skiing, windsurfing, dolphin watching and more.
Hyatt Place Dewey Beach offers:
- 108 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and a Cozy Corner sectional sofa
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- 1400 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails