GE's Family Of Infusion LED Modules Features A Range Of Optic Designs With A Twist-lock Interface For Easy, Tool-free Attachment That Delivers Precise, Smooth Beam Control For Optimal Performance. (Photo: General Electric)
Lighting plays a vital role in today’s retail environments, maximizing shopping experiences and making merchandise appear its best.
GE’s Infusion™ LED Module product line offers a versatile LED lighting solution that provides highly flexible LED lighting options critical for retailers who want to highlight certain products or create emphasis through a display.
“As LED technology continues to advance, the Infusion LED Module accommodates future generations through its interchangeable, Zhaga-compliant mounting socket—making installation, servicing and upgrades nearly hassle-free,” said John Koster, product manager of LED Modules, GE Lighting. “Engineered with a simple twist-fit installation process, users have the ultimate flexibility to alternate beam angles or light packages to suit changing requirements. They are easily upgradeable to allow direct replacement as efficiencies improve, without the need to change lighting fixtures.”
Infusion Gen3 Spot Light ModulesInfusion Gen3 LED modules feature a twist-lock interface for easy, tool-free attachment that delivers precise, smooth beam control for optimal performance. GE offers a range of lumen packages, from 850 to 4500 lumens, as well as color options of 2700K, 3000K and 4000K to meet a variety of retail LED lighting needs. Infusion Down Light Module (DLM) The Infusion DLM features outstanding efficacy and color rendering across the entire DLM 1000 – DLM 4000 Series, providing the ideal ambient lighting solution for high-end retail applications. With down light LED lumen levels up to 4000 lumens, Infusion DLM is also ideal for high-ceiling applications, such as lobbies, auditoriums, convention centers and shopping malls.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV