Memorex™, one of the most well known names in consumer data storage, today unveiled the latest additions to its Fun Series USB flash drives. The new animal-shaped drives were highlighted at the Pepcom Holiday Spectacular! event in New York City.
The Memorex Fun Series Flash Drives make it easy to store and share data, music, photos and videos. The unique and colorful drives are made of soft silicone rubber that houses and protects the USB connector.
“The USB Flash Drive is essential for anyone who uses a computer,” said Toshi Hokari, executive director, product management and marketing, Imation. “The collectable series of Memorex Fun Series drives are a playful and unique USB option to safely and securely transfer and backup important data files.”
All Fun Series drives, which are available in 8GB capacity, include a key chain for added convenience. In total, there are eight Memorex Fun Series flash drives to collect: Turtle (available in Q1 2014), Snail (available in Q1 2014), Crab, Fish, Froggy, Ladybug, Croco and Dino. The manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) per drive is $19.99.For more information, go to memorex.com or Facebook.com/memorex. About MemorexA portfolio brand of Imation Corp. (NYSE: IMN), Memorex ® is one of the most trusted and recognized consumer brands in modern marketing history. Beginning in 1961, Memorex flourished as a leader in the magnetic tape industry. Today, Memorex has grown into a brand that empowers families to create the memories they want to preserve. Memorex and the Memorex logo are trademarks of Imation Corp. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV