Lights! Camera! Music! Dance! On Sunday, Nov. 24, the 2013 American Music Awards® rolls out the red carpet at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles to welcome America’s favorite musical artists. To kick off the action, the Coca-Cola Red Carpet LIVE! Digital Pre-Show will stream online at www.theamas.com for three hours of entertaining celebrity interviews and exclusive behind-the-scenes content. Starting today, Coca-Cola launches a six week co-creation process with YouTube artist Kurt Hugo Schneider inviting teens to help produce the official track, which he will debut live from the red carpet at the pre-show.
The Coca-Cola AHH Studio digital experience will allow teens – ages 13 and up – to interact with Kurt to create the official song via the following steps:
- From Thursday, Sept. 19 through Thursday, Oct. 31, teens can log on to www.theamas.com/coke, via mobile or desktop, where they can listen to several instrumental segments of a song created by Kurt
- Each week, teens across the country can listen to three different musical options and choose the one they like best; selection time for each musical sound will be open for a week
- After six weeks and six opportunities for fans to weigh in, Kurt will compile the elements to create the Coca-Cola track to be performed live at the pre-show
Teens that log on and participate will be entered into a sweepstakes, and one fan who enters before Oct. 31 will receive a grand prize trip for two to the American Music Awards and Coca-Cola Red Carpet LIVE! Pre-Show. Additionally, the trip will include a meet-and-greet with Kurt and access to the Coca-Cola AHH Zone on the red carpet.
“I’m preparing to rock the Coca-Cola Red Carpet LIVE! Pre-Show with this special song made in collaboration with music fans, and I can’t wait to see what we create together,” said Kurt. “Producing musical and visual content is my passion and joining fans to create a one-of-kind song to debut live for viewers and celebrities on the red carpet is totally awesome!”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts