- From Thursday, Sept. 19 through Thursday, Oct. 31, teens can log on to www.theamas.com/coke, via mobile or desktop, where they can listen to several instrumental segments of a song created by Kurt
- Each week, teens across the country can listen to three different musical options and choose the one they like best; selection time for each musical sound will be open for a week
- After six weeks and six opportunities for fans to weigh in, Kurt will compile the elements to create the Coca-Cola track to be performed live at the pre-show
The Coca-Cola AHH Effect Lights Up Hollywood With Red Carpet Live! Digital Pre-Show At The 2013 American Music Awards
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.