2. As of noon trading, Prudential Financial ( PRU) is down $1.11 (-1.4%) to $79.13 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.2 million shares of Prudential Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $78.03-$80.70 after having opened the day at $80.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.24. Prudential Financial, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a range of insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both individual and institutional customers in the United States and internationally. Prudential Financial has a market cap of $37.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 53.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Prudential Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Prudential Financial as a buy. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Prudential Financial Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts