3. As of noon trading, Lincoln National Corp (Radnor ( LNC) is down $1.79 (-4.1%) to $42.03 on heavy volume. Thus far, 5.1 million shares of Lincoln National Corp (Radnor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.40-$44.11 after having opened the day at $44.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.82. Lincoln National Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in multiple insurance and retirement businesses in the United States. The company operates in Annuities, Retirement Plan Services, Life Insurance, and Group Protection segments. Lincoln National Corp (Radnor has a market cap of $11.9 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 73.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Lincoln National Corp (Radnor a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Lincoln National Corp (Radnor as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, attractive valuation levels and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Lincoln National Corp (Radnor Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts