4. As of noon trading, Manulife Financial Corporation ( MFC) is down $0.52 (-3.0%) to $16.72 on average volume. Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Manulife Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $16.62-$17.26 after having opened the day at $17.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.24. Manulife Financial Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides financial protection and wealth management products and services to individual, corporate, and business customers primarily in Asia, Canada, and the United States. Manulife Financial Corporation has a market cap of $32.1 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 28.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Manulife Financial Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Manulife Financial Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Manulife Financial Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts