3. As of noon trading, SAIC ( SAI) is down $0.18 (-1.1%) to $15.22 on average volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of SAIC exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $15.21-$15.47 after having opened the day at $15.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.39. SAIC, Inc. provides scientific, engineering, systems integration, and technical services and solutions in the areas of defense, health, energy, infrastructure, intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, and cybersecurity to agencies of the U.S. SAIC has a market cap of $5.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 36.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate SAIC a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SAIC as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full SAIC Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts