4. As of noon trading, R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company ( RRD) is down $0.27 (-1.7%) to $15.96 on light volume. Thus far, 567,160 shares of R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $15.96-$16.29 after having opened the day at $16.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.23. R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company provides integrated communication solutions to private and public sectors worldwide. R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company has a market cap of $3.0 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 80.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts