Tesla Motors (TSLA) was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Grasso said to watch $173, the old high. However, he is long the stock from these rather lofty levels.
Boeing (BA) was up 5% this week. Seymour said the company's backlog is huge and the stock will continue to go higher.
FedEx (FDX) jumped 9% and Adami said to take profits.
Crude oil fell 3% and John Woods said investors should continue to buy the asset until the Syrian issues are resolved.Between Reynolds American (RAI) and Lorillard (LO), Seymour prefers the latter because of the e-cigarette business, dividend and valuation. Woods said the 10-year Treasury yield will find its way 3.25% by March 2014 simply because it's already so low. For their final trades, Woods said to buy BP PLC (BP) and Adami was buying Lions Gate Entertainment (LGF). Grasso was a buyer of Tesla and Seymour said to buy the iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM) at $41.40. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV