ITASCA, Ill., Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced that it entered into a $600 million unsecured credit facility, expiring on September 19, 2018, with a group of financial institutions led by Bank of Montreal, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Bank, Citibank and JP Morgan Chase Bank. Gallagher may also request an additional $250 million of funding capacity within the facility. Funds may be drawn for future acquisitions or general corporate purposes. This agreement replaces a $500 million unsecured revolving credit facility that was due to expire on July 14, 2014.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 20 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.
CONTACT: Marsha J. AkinDirector - Investor Relations(630) 285-3501 Marsha_akin@ajg.com
SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV