Toronto Stock Exchange: MTG
TORONTO, Sept. 19, 2013 /CNW/ - Timbercreek Senior Mortgage Investment Corporation (the "Company") is pleased to announce that its board of directors (the "Board") has declared a monthly dividend of $0.050 per class A share ("Class A Shares"), $0.054 per class B share ("Class B Shares"), $0.054 per class I share ("Class I Shares"), and $0.052 per class J share ("Class J Shares") of the Company to be paid on October 15, 2013 to holders of Class A, Class B, Class I and Class J Shares of record on September 30, 2013.
As of September 19, 2013 there were 36,409,091 Class A Shares, 219,559 Class B Shares, 498,700 Class I Shares and 86,250 Class J Shares outstanding.
The Company also offers a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (the "Plan") to eligible holders of Class A Shares, that provides a convenient means to purchase additional Class A Shares by reinvesting their cash dividends at a potential discount and without having to pay commissions, service charges or brokerage fees.Pursuant to the Plan, and at the discretion of the Board, Class A Shares for the reinvestment of distributions will be acquired in the open market at prevailing prices or issued from treasury at 95 percent of the average market price (the "Average Market Price") for the ten trading days period ending on the third business day immediately prior to the dividend payment date (the "Trading Period"). In accordance with the provisions of the Plan, in the event that the issue price from treasury would be less than the Net Redemption Value ("NRV") per Class A Share, Class A Shares shall be issued from treasury at a price equal to the NRV per Class A Share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV