Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening:
Pacific Coast Oil Trust (ROYT): "I don't like these anymore because they're depleting assets."Gogo (GOGO): "This was a mistake that I didn't recommend this thing when it became public. It's a good situation. It's got real momentum." Brunswick (BC): "Brunswick is the boat company ... But be careful. The stock has had a monster run and if I recommend it up here I'm violating all my discipline." HD Supply (HDS): "No! You can't come out and disappoint from day one and have me on the team." Uni-Pixel (UNXL): "I don't want to be there with the crowded shorts. And I don't recommend shorts on this show." Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): "Last quarter was nasty, but they do have some gaming revenue coming in. I think under $4 you want to buy the stock." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Chris Sahl in Boston.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV