RADNOR, Pa., Sept. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Penn Virginia Corporation (NYSE:PVA) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $150.00 per share on its 6.00 percent Series A convertible preferred stock. As a result, on October 15, 2013, a dividend of $1.50 per depositary share, each representing a 1/100 th interest in a share of the Series A convertible preferred stock, will be paid to holders of record at the close of business on October 1, 2013.
Penn Virginia Corporation (NYSE:PVA) is an independent oil and gas company engaged primarily in the exploration, development and production of oil, NGLs and natural gas in various domestic onshore regions of the United States, with a primary focus in Texas, and to a lesser extent, the Mid-Continent, Mississippi and the Marcellus Shale in Appalachia. For more information, please visit our website at www.pennvirginia.com .
CONTACT: James W. Dean Vice President, Corporate Development Ph: (610) 687-7531 Fax: (610) 687-3688 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV