Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) today announced the addition of Research Lists and new subscription benefits to Target Analytics ™ ResearchPoint ®, the company’s web-based prospect research solution for nonprofits.
Research Lists provide organizations more control over prospect data to ensure targeted, strategic fundraising efforts. This new feature provides prospect researchers and key development staff an easy-to-use list tool that allows them to build lists of prospects based on simple criteria. It also provides a strong and flexible toolset to manage group screenings, integration with The Raiser’s Edge ®, and other key tasks that provide a comprehensive view of a nonprofit’s prospect pool.
“I’ve found having the Research Lists to be very useful, particularly because I can customize the displayed columns,” said Cindy Manshack, Queens University of Charlotte’s executive director of research and advancement services. “I can see at a glance how recent the information is, confirmed assets, location and prospect manager. I especially like being able to map from this screen, a very useful tool for prepping our frontline fundraisers.”
Key Research List features include:
- Custom research lists – the flexibility to build custom research lists to organize and segment individuals prior to evaluation.
- List management tools – including the ability to mark favorites, set categories, use search and turn filters on or off.
- More comprehensive access – activities are less restricted, allowing for multiple searches, summaries and screenings of individuals at the same time.
- Segment content – segment and display only the information that is essential to the prospecting efforts.
- Raiser’s Edge integration – works seamlessly with The Raiser’s Edge for an integrated approach to prospect management.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV