WALTHAM, Mass., Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lionbridge (Nasdaq: LIOX), a leading provider of globalization solutions, today announced that senior executives will speak at the Craig Hallum Alpha Select conference in New York, NY on Thursday September 26th at 9:10 a.m. ET. Among the Company's presenters will be Marc Osofsky, Chief Marketing Officer, who is responsible for new offering development, including Lionbridge's rapidly-growing Global Marketing Operations offering, which enables global brands to manage digital marketing across geographies, platforms and devices.
A live webcast of the presentation will also be available on the investor relations portion of the company's website at http://investors.lionbridge.com.
Craig Hallum's Alpha Select List is an actively researched collection of small, under-followed public companies with many of the following characteristics: attractive business model, favorable macro-secular themes, above average growth prospects, strong management team, unique and elegant solution to a large problem, sustainable competitive advantage, and significant unappreciated value.
About Lionbridge Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 26 countries. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.comContacts: Sara Buda Lionbridge Technologies 781-434-6190 email@example.com SOURCE Lionbridge
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV