UBS Investment Bank announced that today is the first day of trading on the NYSE Arca ® for the ETRACS Diversified High Income ETN (NYSE:DVHI). DVHI is linked to the performance of the NYSE ® Diversified High Income Index (the “Index”).
|Underlying Index||NYSE ® Diversified High Income Index|
|Income Potential||Variable monthly coupon linked to the cash distributions, if any, of the 138 Index constituents, less investor fees and any withholding taxes|
*The Index Yield is calculated as of September 13, 2013 by the sponsor of the Index, NYSE Group, Inc. Because the Index Yield does not reflect investor fees or applicable withholding taxes, and the variable monthly coupon that may be paid by the ETN, if any, is subject to fees and withholding taxes, the yield on the ETNs will always be less than the Index Yield (and the total return on the ETNs will always be less than the total return on a hypothetical direct investment in the Index or Index constituents). Investors are not guaranteed any coupon or distribution amount under the ETN.
DVHI Offers Investors:
- Significant income potential in the form of a variable monthly coupon linked to the cash distributions, if any, on the Index constituents, less investor fees and any withholding taxes.
- Exposure to an index comprised of a diversified portfolio of 138 publicly-traded, income-producing securities.
- Diversification across geographic regions (e.g., emerging market bonds and international equities) and across asset classes and sectors (e.g., equities, fixed income, MLPs, BDCs, REITs, preferred stock, high yield bonds, etc.).
“Investors seeking high yields typically turn to investments in narrowly-focused asset classes or sectors,” said Paul Somma, Senior ETRACS Structurer. “DVHI's exposure to a multi-asset index provides investors with access to a diversified portfolio of income-producing assets in a single, transparent, exchange-traded security.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV