- VoiceEdge mobile application – Available as a free download for iOS and Android operating systems, the mobile app provides an easy-to-use interface to manage business voicemail and “Be Anywhere” features that allow business calls to be answered from virtually any phone, anywhere.
- Teleworker – Business VoiceEdge can be installed at an employee’s home office, providing the same voice capabilities at home that they have in the office.
- Softphone – Available for PC or Mac, this application allows users to make and receive phone calls directly from their computer using their business phone number. When used in conjunction with a video camera, it also enables video calling.
- Video calling – This capability enables point-to-point HD-quality video calls for Business VoiceEdge phones with a built-in camera, or built-in or external cameras used in conjunction with the Business VoiceEdge softphone. Customers can easily add video during a phone call with the press of a button.
Comcast Business VoiceEdge Mobile App Is Available Now For Android And IOS. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.