- Open architecture. The trusts incorporate both proprietary and non-proprietary funds.
- Broad diversification. The portfolios invest in a broad range of traditional and alternative asset classes to provide diversification, global market exposure and access to alpha opportunities across investment categories and geographies.
- An active/passive blend. By mixing active and passive investment strategies the portfolios can draw on the skills of a variety of proven institutional asset managers in pursuit of cost-effective alpha.
- Participant-centric glide path design. The portfolios are designed to maximize wealth accumulation early in a participant's career while substantially reducing the potential for significant loss near retirement.
ING U.S. Investment Management Target-Date Assets Approach $10 Billion Mark
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.