St. Regis Hotels & Resorts, part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE:HOT) today announces the debut of The St. Regis Abu Dhabi in the capital of the U.A.E, marking the brand’s second hotel in Abu Dhabi and third St. Regis hotel to open in the Middle East since the brand was introduced into the region two years ago. Having more than doubled its global footprint in the last five years to 31 hotels, St. Regis continues to reinforce its position as a leader in luxury hospitality.
“We are proud to be part of the continued development of Abu Dhabi’s travel and tourism sectors. Since Starwood opened its first hotel in the region more than 30 years ago, we remain committed to growing our presence and strengthening our luxury portfolio,” commented Michael Wale, President, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Europe, Africa and Middle East. “With the opening of The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, we look forward to offering to global travellers and local residents the bespoke guest experiences and unparalleled luxury for which the St. Regis brand is renowned.”
“We are thrilled to introduce the brand’s second St. Regis hotel to Abu Dhabi - a destination that St. Regis guests, a new generation of luxury travellers, have recognized as being at the crossroads of culture, business and leisure,” said Paul James, Global Brand Leader, St. Regis Hotels & Resorts, The Luxury Collection and W Hotels Worldwide.
The St. Regis Abu Dhabi boasts the world’s highest suspended hotel suite, the first Gary Rhodes’ restaurant in Abu Dhabi and the first Hommage Gentleman’s Grooming Atelier in the United Arab Emirates. The hotel, owned by International Capital Trading, is part of Nation Towers on the vibrant Corniche and offers bespoke luxury combining the brand’s unique legacy with contemporary Arabian hospitality.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV