Regions Financial (NYSE:RF) Chief Credit Officer Barb Godin has been named one of the 25 Women to Watch in Banking and Finance for 2013 by American Banker magazine.
Barb Godin, Regions Financial Chief Credit Officer (Photo: Business Wire)
The annual ranking recognizes the professional achievements, personal tenacity, and influence of top-performing female finance executives. Honorees will be recognized at an awards dinner and featured in the October 2013 issue of American Banker magazine.
“Barb has been a tremendous source of leadership and stability at Regions. She has the passion and focus to balance doing what’s best for all those we serve,” said Matt Lusco, Chief Risk Officer for Regions Financial. “She has been an effective champion of managing risk and her proactive approach with various credit policies has made our company stronger and better positioned us to serve our communities in the future.”
Godin, a previous Women to Watch in Banking honoree in 2011, joined Regions Financial in 2003 and has more than 40 years of experience in financial services. She was appointed Chief Credit Officer in August 2010 and named to the Regions Operating Committee. Godin’s responsibilities include overseeing credit policy, credit administration and problem asset management for Regions Bank.About Regions Financial Corporation Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF), with $119 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers in 16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,700 banking offices and 2,000 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV