Daeja technology makes it easy to view very large files. An insurance agent, for example, can view car accident photos and images off-site to speed up the claims review process. Or a physician can review a patient's detailed charts or x-rays for more timely diagnosis and treatment.
"As a longtime business partner, Daeja has integrated its solutions with IBM solutions for more than a decade," said Stu Moss, CEO at Daeja. "With our combined strengths, we can help clients manage their data challenges and directly enhance IBM's key market initiatives for big data, mobile, and content management."
Today's news complements IBM's big data capabilities to help organizations find insights in new and emerging types of data and content to be more agile and competitive. The combination of IBM and Daeja aims to provide clients with instant access to this critical data so they can work more productively anytime, anywhere.
Through partnering with IBM and other companies, Daeja technology is used by more than 4,000 clients across a variety of industries to help access, manage and view their data.IBM intends to incorporate Daeja into its Software Group and its Enterprise Content Management (ECM) business. According to a leading analyst firm, IBM is the ECM market share leader, growing twice as fast as the market as a whole, and extending its lead over that of its closest competitors. For more information on IBM Enterprise Content Management, see www.ibm.com/software/ecm Media Contacts: Steve MilmoreIBM Media Relations781-472-8218 email@example.com SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV