MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Have you ever thought about eating vegetables as a delicious way to cheat on your diet? You might now. A new survey commissioned by Green Giant found that one in five Americans are currently on a diet, yet 34 percent view dieting as stressful and dieters are likely to be hungry more than half of the time when watching what they eat. This may lead to cheating – four in ten Americans would cheat on a diet at least daily! To address this issue, Green Giant launched a new campaign to help those wanting to lose weight and turn the tables about how they think about vegetables. The brand is partnering with Dr. Venus Nicolino, better known as Dr. V, from the hit Bravo TV show "L.A. Shrinks," to coach a handful of diet cheaters as they try to kick their annoying diet cheating habits to the curb.
Dr. V and Green GiantThe cheating therapy portion of the campaign kicks off on September 24, 2013 and runs through October 22, 2013. Green Giant will chronicle the journey of 10 women who each have a quirky diet cheating habit as they blog each week about the progress they make with the help of psychiatrist and relationship coach, Dr. V. Known for her straight-forward manner and her sass, Dr. V will provide advice, encouragement and homework each week. The goal of the program will be to help each woman's relationship with dieting get back on track so they can feel good about cheating—when it's with vegetables.
"Dieting is an emotional process full of restrictions, so cheating on your diet often means there's something you need to get more of," said Dr. V. "I'm looking forward to working with these women to figure out what's really driving their cheating impulses, and how eating more Green Giant vegetables can help."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV