The U.S. Department of Homeland Security selected CSC as one of the 15 prime contractors under the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM), Tools and Continuous Monitoring as a Service (CMaaS), contract. The contractors will provide continuous monitoring services and solutions to strengthen the cybersecurity of government networks. The multiple-award blanket purchase agreement, signed in the second quarter of CSC’s fiscal year 2014, includes a one-year base period and four one-year optional periods with an estimated total value of up to $6 billion for all companies.
The CDM program allows federal and other government agencies to acquire continuous monitoring-as-a-service related tools and services to improve the security of their networks. CSC intends to offer a wide range of solutions under the CDM program, including its recently launched Horizon managed service. CSC Horizon’s customizable enterprise dashboard provides organizations with real-time continuous monitoring of their cybersecurity status through the use of vulnerability analysis, exploit discovery, threat remediation and recovery services.
“Complex government networks require advanced solutions that can provide broad threat detection while meeting constantly evolving requirements,” said Samuel Visner, vice president and general manager, CSC Global Cybersecurity. “As we move forward under this program, we will help the government take advantage of the best cybersecurity solutions and services on the market today.”
About CSCCSC is a global leader of next generation information technology (IT) services and solutions. The Company's mission is to enable superior returns on our client's technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and global scale. CSC has approximately 87,000 employees and reported revenue of $13.8 billion for the 12 months ended June 28, 2013. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for CSC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV