JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE:FNF), a leading provider of title insurance, mortgage services and diversified services, today announced that it will be presenting at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2013 Insurance Conference at 10:20 a.m. ET on Thursday, September 26, 2013. A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the FNF Investor Relations website at fnf.com.
About FNF Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE:FNF), is a leading provider of title insurance, mortgage services and diversified services. FNF is the nation's largest title insurance company through its title insurance underwriters - Fidelity National Title, Chicago Title, Commonwealth Land Title and Alamo Title - that collectively issue more title insurance policies than any other title company in the United States. FNF owns a 55% stake in American Blue Ribbon Holdings, LLC, a family and casual dining restaurant owner, operator and franchisor of the O'Charley's, Ninety Nine Restaurant, Max & Erma's, Village Inn, and Bakers Square concepts. FNF also owns an 87% stake in J. Alexander's, LLC, an upscale dining restaurant owner and operator of the J. Alexander's and Stoney River Legendary Steaks concepts. In addition, FNF also owns a 51% stake in Remy International, Inc., a leading designer, manufacturer, remanufacturer, marketer and distributor of aftermarket and original equipment electrical components for automobiles, light trucks, heavy-duty trucks and other vehicles. FNF also owns a minority interest in Ceridian Corporation, a leading provider of global human capital management and payment solutions. More information about FNF can be found at www.fnf.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV