CHICAGO, Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Envestnet | Tamarac, part of Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV), a leading provider of integrated, web-based portfolio and client management software for independent advisors and wealth managers, has released an enhanced set of proprietary business intelligence reports for users of its Advisor Xi® Suite. Advisor Xi is an industry leading web-based platform that uniquely integrates portfolio management, rebalancing, reporting, billing, client relationship management (CRM) and portal capabilities, with real-time custodial data.
Advisor Xi's reporting tools aggregate actionable business intelligence information, enabling advisors to monitor the health of their business and the potential impact of growth strategies. The reporting capabilities are unique to the Advisor Xi platform because of the deep integrations Tamarac develops within its software suite and with third party systems.
"Tamarac's business intelligence reports provide us with actionable insights to bring more assets under management more quickly," said Karen Neal, Director of Client Services & Compliance at HoyleCohen. "We're able to closely track revenue vs. target, identify centers of influence amongst our referral base, and view all key client data on a single report. It's great to see that Tamarac is so focused on continually enhancing their integrated RIA platform."
Advisor Xi's business intelligence reporting tools include:
- Client Profiles — providing at-a-glance snapshots of all key client data;
- COI Profiles — enabling advisors to identify, understand and cultivate important COIs (centers of influence);
- Firm Valuations — creating critical overviews of firm valuation for current and advance planning needs;
- Revenue vs. Target Goals — providing deep insight into the expected and actual achievement of sales team members;
- Business Development Summaries — presenting snapshots of the key stakeholders of potential revenue and views of the sales pipeline across the entire business development cycle;
- All Activities — providing concise overviews of all client service activities, from individual advisors to firm-wide, to support more effective planning, tracking and scheduling of resources and tasks.