In comparison, the ROA for JPMorgan Chase (JPM) has ranged from 0.88% to 1.12% over the past five quarters, while JPM's ROTCE has ranged from 14.24% to 16.82%.
Citigroup (C)'s ROA has ranged from 0.10% to 0.88% over the past five quarters, while its ROTCE has ranged from 1.22% to 10.19%.
Bank of America (BAC)'s ROA has ranged from 0.06% to 0.73%, while its ROTCE has ranged from 0.85% to 10.16% over the past five quarters.
Wells Fargo's shares down 0.4% in early trading Thursday to $43.11 while the entire banking sector showed weakness. The KBW Bank Index (I:BKX) was down 1.3% to $63.85, with 22 of the 24 index components showing early declines, following the announcement of $920 million in regulatory fines fines against JPMorgan Chase.WFC data by YCharts
Interested in more on Wells Fargo? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Email. Follow @PhilipvanDoorn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV