TORONTO, Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Roxgold Inc. ("Roxgold" or "the Company") (TSXV: ROG) is pleased to announce that it has granted employees incentive stock options to purchase up to an aggregate of 750,000 common shares exercisable on or before September 19, 2018 at a strike price of $0.61 per share.
Furthermore, the Company has issued 500,000 Restricted Stock Units ("RSUs") to senior management. The RSUs will be cash settled instruments designed to mirror the performance of Roxgold's underlying common shares. Vesting of the RSUs is subject to a number of performance milestones associated with the advancement of the Yaramoko Project and will expire December 31, 2016.
The Company has also issued a total of 1,229,506 Deferred Stock Units ("DSUs") to directors as an annual award as outlined in the DSU Plan adopted in October 2012.
ABOUT ROXGOLD: Roxgold is an exploration and development company with its key asset, the 167 Km 2 Yaramoko exploration permit, located in the Houndé greenstone region of Burkina Faso, West Africa. Roxgold recently announced the results of a positive Preliminary Economic Assessment and is focused on further exploring the Company's 100% owned Yaramoko permit and advancing the 55 Zone. Roxgold trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the Symbol ROG."Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release."
SOURCE Roxgold Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV