LAS VEGAS, Sept. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) announced today that it will participate in the Deutsche Bank 2013 G2E Gaming Investment Forum, on Monday, September 23 rd at 3:15 p.m. Pacific Time in Las Vegas, Nevada. The members of the Pinnacle Entertainment management team participating in the conference will be Anthony Sanfilippo, Chief Executive Officer; Carlos Ruisanchez, President and Chief Financial Officer; and Vincent Zahn, Vice President of Finance and Investor Relations.
About Pinnacle Entertainment
Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. owns and operates 15 casinos, located in Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri and Nevada, and a racetrack in Ohio. In addition, Pinnacle is redeveloping River Downs in Cincinnati, Ohio, into a gaming entertainment facility, owns a minority interest in Asian Coast Development (Canada) Ltd., an international development and real estate company currently operating Vietnam's first large-scale integrated resort on the Ho Tram Strip, and holds a majority interest in the racing license owner, as well as a management contract, for Retama Park Racetrack outside of San Antonio, Texas.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Vincent J. Zahn, CFA Vice President, Finance and Investor Relations 702-541-7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org Media Relations Kerry Andersen Director, Media Relations & Public Affairs 337-395-7631 or email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV