Supportive Regulations Crucial For Development Of Tunisian Electricity Sector, Finds Frost & Sullivan
"This challenge is likely to recede after the country creates a new government following the presidential elections this year," noted Paton. "Along with a stable political environment, the creation of an independent energy regulation agency will be vital to restart projects, especially if Tunisia wants to play a role in regional power integration and start exporting electricity to Europe."
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an e-mail to Samantha James, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org , with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company e-mail address, company website, city, state and country.
Strategic Overview of the Tunisian Electricity Industry is part of the Energy & Power Growth Partnership Service program. Frost & Sullivan's related research services include: 2012 Updated Overview of the Mozambique Electricity Industry, The Future of Namibia and Energy, Southern African High Voltage Transmission and Distribution Market, Sub Saharan African Power Plant Construction Market. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV