NEW YORK, Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hanes Hosiery announced today the launch of a new legwear collection for fall 2013, Hanes Silk Reflections Pure Bliss. The all-new line features innovative knitting technology combined with luxury yarns that work to micro-massage, pamper and revitalize legs.
Hanes has always been on the cutting-edge of what's new to help women look their best and feel good too. "The trend forecast for fall 2013 calls for shorter skirt styles and leggier fashions and coupled with the increasing importance of wellness in the lives of today's women, now is the ideal time for legwear with dual benefits like Hanes Silk Reflections Pure Bliss," said Angela Hawkins, vice president and general manager of legwear at Hanesbrands Inc.
To support the launch of the Hanes Silk Reflections Pure Bliss collection, Hanes Hosiery commissioned an online survey, conducted online by Harris Interactive in July, and asked Americans for their thoughts and opinions on bliss and wellness in an independent survey of more than 2,000 U.S. adults (ages 18+). The survey found wellness is an essential part of life for the vast majority (90 percent), and more Americans find quality time with family and friends (60 percent) to be blissful than winning a lot of money (45 percent).The survey also revealed that:
- 'Pure Bliss' means different things to different people. When they hear the term 'pure bliss,' 55 percent of U.S. adults think of "satisfaction" while 40 percent think of the term "ecstasy."
- More Americans think that quiet moments alone and quality time with friends and family is blissful than think winning money is. 61 percent of Americans find quiet moments alone blissful, while 60 percent find quality time with friends and family blissful. 57 percent find vacations blissful, while 45 percent find winning a lot of money blissful.
- Who is blissful in Hollywood? The female celebrity chosen by the most U.S. adults as blissful was Angelina Jolie, who was chosen by 19 percent. Jennifer Aniston came in second, with 17 percent. The remaining female celebrities were: Taylor Swift (14 percent), Jennifer Hudson (13 percent), Gwyneth Paltrow (13 percent), Adele (13 percent) and Jennifer Lawrence (9 percent); 14 percent indicated some other female celebrity.
- Hosiery should do more than just make the wearer look good. 80 percent of women ages 18-34 like their hosiery products to provide a dual function (i.e., make them look good and feel good).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV