NEW YORK, Sept. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquid Holdings Group, Inc., "Liquid" (Nasdaq:LIQD), a provider of an integrated, next generation trade order and execution management, real-time risk and reporting solution for the hedge fund community, today announced the release of version 3.5 of the Liquid platform, delivering the continued benefits of its cloud architecture through rapid development and delivery of significant enhancements to its clients.
"We purpose-built the Liquid platform for hedge funds. Our commitment to cloud computing since our inception allows us to quickly meet our clients' business requirements, while reducing their costs, burdens and risks. Leveraging the cloud to provide hedge fund managers with institutional quality trading, risk management, reporting, shadow accounting and managed services in a single platform is a game changer," said Liquid CEO Brian Storms.
Version 3.5 included functional upgrades, primarily across its low latent OEMS, which combines the extensive functionality of a high scale Order Management System with the speed, trading tools, workflow and intuitive design of an Execution Management System. Highlights included:
- Continued Expansion of Destination and Broker Neutral Order Routing
- Post Trade Allocation Engine
- Strategy Tagging by Order / Execution / Position for Reporting
- Order Router and Pre-Trade Compliance Engine Optimizations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts