CC Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB:CCMO), along with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Clear Channel Communications, Inc., and its publicly traded subsidiary, Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CCO), announced today that Bob Pittman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of CC Media Holdings, Inc., is scheduled to present at the Goldman Sachs 22 nd Annual Communacopia Conference in New York, New York on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 8:50 a.m. Eastern Time. The presentation will be carried live via audio webcast available on the investor relations section of Clear Channel’s website at www.clearchannel.com.
About CC Media Holdings, Inc. / Clear Channel Communications, Inc.
CC Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: CCMO), the parent company of Clear Channel Communications, is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services for local communities and providing premier opportunities for advertisers. More information is available at www.clearchannel.com.
About Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc., (NYSE: CCO) is one of the world’s largest outdoor advertising companies, with more than 750,000 displays in over 40 countries across five continents, including 48 of the 50 largest markets in the United States. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings offers many types of displays across its global platform to meet the advertising needs of its customers. This includes a growing digital platform that now offers over 950 digital billboards across 37 U.S. markets. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings’ International segment operates in nearly 30 countries across Asia, Australia, Europe and Latin America in a wide variety of formats. More information is available at www.clearchanneloutdoor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV