Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) is proud to announce its recognition for the fourth consecutive year in corporate sustainability leadership by the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI), exceeding the industry average in all three categories of Economic, Environmental and Social performance.
Halliburton received industry best scores for Risk and Crisis Management, Releases to the Environment, Human Capital Development, and Talent Attraction and Retention. Additionally, perfect scores were awarded to Halliburton for Releases to the Environment and Human Capital Development.
DJSI scores are based on comprehensive assessments that evaluate the overall performance of leading sustainability-driven companies worldwide. The information provides asset managers with reliable and objective benchmarks to manage sustainability portfolios.
“Halliburton sets high standards for its global operations, and I’m proud that we are among the world’s leaders in corporate responsibility and sustainability,” said Dave Lesar, Halliburton’s chairman, president and CEO. “Corporate responsibility and sustainability are at the core of Halliburton’s long-term success, and they are embedded throughout our business.”For details about Halliburton’s sustainability efforts, please visit http://www.halliburton.com/sustainability. ABOUT HALLIBURTON Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With more than 75,000 employees, representing more than 140 nationalities in approximately 80 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field. Visit the company’s website at www.halliburton.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV