CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:CVBF) announced a ten cent ($0.10) per share cash dividend with respect to the third quarter of 2013. The dividend was approved at the regularly scheduled Board of Directors meeting held on September 18, 2013. The dividend will be payable on or about October 17, 2013 to shareholders of record as of October 2, 2013.
“Our Board of Directors is pleased to pay our 96th consecutive cash dividend to our shareholders,” said Christopher D. Myers, President and Chief Executive Officer.
CVB Financial Corp. is the holding company for Citizens Business Bank. The Bank is the largest financial institution headquartered in the Inland Empire region of Southern California with assets of $6.4 billion. Citizens Business Bank serves 40 cities with 39 Business Financial Centers, six Commercial Banking Centers and three trust office locations serving the Inland Empire, Los Angeles County, Orange County and the Central Valley areas of California.Shares of CVB Financial Corp. common stock are listed on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol of CVBF. For investor information on CVB Financial Corp., visit our Citizens Business Bank website at www.cbbank.com and click on the Our Investors tab.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV