- Revenues of $178.3 million were up 1 percent.
- Operating income of $9.4 million was up 24 percent.
- Earnings per share of $0.21 were up 17 percent.
- Architectural Glass segment had revenue growth of 11 percent and improved operating income.
- Consolidated backlog of $304.2 million was up 1 percent.
- Cash and short-term investments of $73.7 million were up 8 percent.
Apogee Reports Improved Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.