The Board of Directors of Hatteras Financial Corp. (NYSE: HTS) (the “Company”) today declared cash dividends on shares of both its common and preferred stock for the third quarter of 2013.
Common Stock Dividend
The Company’s Board of Directors today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.55 per common share for the third quarter of 2013. The dividend will be paid on October 25, 2013, to shareholders of record on September 30, 2013, with an ex-dividend date of September 26, 2013.
7.625% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred StockThe Board of Directors also declared a quarterly dividend of $0.4765625 per share of the Company’s 7.625% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock for the third quarter of 2013. The dividend will be paid on October 15, 2013, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2013, with an ex-dividend date of September 26, 2013. About Hatteras Financial Corp. Hatteras Financial Corp. is a real estate investment trust formed in 2007 to invest in single-family residential mortgage pass-through securities guaranteed or issued by U.S. Government agencies or U.S. Government-sponsored entities, such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac or Ginnie Mae. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company is managed and advised by Atlantic Capital Advisors LLC. The Company is a component of the Russell 1000® index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV