Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:MMC), a global professional services firm offering advice and solutions in risk, strategy, and human capital, announced today that Marsh President and Chief Executive Officer Peter Zaffino will speak at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2013 Insurance Conference on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 11:05 a.m. Eastern time. Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management and a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies.
The live audio webcast of Mr. Zaffino’s presentation can be accessed at www.mmc.com. A replay will be available after the presentation.
About Marsh & McLennan Companies
MARSH & McLENNAN COMPANIES (NYSE:MMC) is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and human capital.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management;
Guy Carpenter is a global leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services;
Mercer is a global leader in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting; and
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. Marsh & McLennan Companies’ 54,000 colleagues worldwide provide analysis, advice, and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 100 countries. The Company prides itself on being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. Visit
www.mmc.com for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV