Acxiom® (Nasdaq: ACXM), an enterprise data, analytics and software-as-a-service company, has been named a winner of a People’s Choice Stevie® Award for Favorite New Products in The 11 th Annual American Business Awards ceremony, as well as a Silver Stevie® Awards winner in the competition at large. The company is being recognized for the introduction of Audience Propensities™, a portfolio of "big data" models, developed across 13 industries that enables marketers to more scientifically select media and more efficiently reach their intended audience. Audience Propensities is a key component of the Acxiom Audience Operating System (AOS) that debuts on September 24, 2013 at Advertising Week in New York City.
“This is extraordinary validation of our hard work in providing innovative solutions that reinvent marketing and increase its efficiency,” said Scott Howe, Acxiom’s President and CEO. "We ultimately judge ourselves by the results our clients generate, so the fact that so many of them weighed in to express their support, in addition to the judges’ outstanding ratings, means a lot to us and is a confirmation that we are on the right track."
The American Business Awards is the nation’s premier business awards program. The People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite New Products are a feature of The American Business Awards in which the general public can vote for their favorite new products and services of the year. More than 3,200 nominations were entered and 20,000 votes were cast in 34 product categories this year.
The Stevie Awards adds to another recognition received by Acxiom, when it was recently ranked #16 on this year’s InformationWeek 500 – a list of the top technology innovators in the United States. Acxiom has appeared on the InformationWeek 500 for 9 of the last 10 years, and this is its second time in the top 20.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV